Dr. Keith Wharton
Pittsburgh, PA Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Doctor
As Medical Director of Three Rivers Restorative Medicine of Pittsburgh, Keith Wharton, M.D. helps patients overcome age-related health challenges, including weight gain, lack of energy, low libido, fatigue, and other symptoms commonly associated with menopause, andropause (the male menopause), and thyroid disorders. Dr. Wharton helps women and men correct medical conditions of hormonal imbalance using a combination of personalized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplementation, stress reduction techniques and bioidentical hormone therapy.
Dr. Wharton received his undergraduate from West Virginia University in 1976. After completing his Doctorate at Marshall University School of Medicine in 1981, he went on to fulfill his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the State University of New York, where he received the Vincent Capraro Award for Academic and Clinical Excellence in 1985.
Dr. Wharton served as President of the Pittsburgh Obstetrical and Gynecological Society from 2007-2008 and is an active member in several professional organizations and medical societies, including the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Pennsylvania Medical Society and the Allegheny County Medical Society.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member of the Allegheny County Medical Society
- Fellowship in Stem Cell Therapies
- Board Certified American College Obstetrics and Gynecology (Retired)
- Fellow American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Retired)
Speciality Integrative Medicine